• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from N.Y.

dcala84141

Local time
10:20 PM
Reaction score
Back in 1968 when I was 17 I was determined to buy a muscle car. All my friends at the time were also buying new 302's Cameron's, GTOs, chevelles, etc. So I saved as much money from working in food stores and pumping gas. After doing some research I decided to buy a 1968 383 4 speed roadrunner for $2,700. Drove the car for about 4 yrs. took it off the road and ran it as a track car where I set the et. Record for my class. I still have many of the trophys from back then. Lost interest in racing sold the the car for $700 after sitting in my parents garage for 5 yrs. only had 40,000 miles on it. Fast forward to 2015 was talking to a guy who is in classic cars and I told him about my 1968 roadrunner back in the day. I saw him a few days later and to make the rest of the story short I now own a fully restored 1968 4 speed roadrunner same as before!!

Welcome back to Mopars from a neighbor in NJ !!

Nassau county long island

- - - Updated - - -

I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to

Welcome to FBBO. Can't wait to see pics if your 68 RR.

68 ROADRUNNER great choice welcome from Suffolk County long island i10848.jpg

i10848.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from hot & dry NorCal

great to hear you got a 68 RR
I'm a little partial thou...., I'm on #13 68-70 RR's, 1/2 were 68's

Welcome from MI. Glad to here you are back in the mopar fold. Look forward to the pics.

Auto Transport Service
Back