• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from Russtoy

Russtoy

Local time
2:11 AM
Reaction score
Hi fellow mopar nuts I just found this site and it looks to be very cool. Russtoy is a 69 Charger. He is currently under the sand paper. Getting fresh purple paint, new wires, wheels, interior and a 440 with 727. Russtoy was a 383 car from AZ. I bought it in 87 for $300 and drove it home to MN. All the work will be done by me, except the machine work. I will post some more pics when I figure out how.

Last edited:
Welcome to MIT for Mopars site! You scored when you found this site. I live in CA now but I'm from the twin cities. My car is actually being restored up there. Sitting in the paint booth as we speak!

Good luck with the restoration. Welcome again.

Welcome from MI. My buddy has a couple 69 chargers. I have a 65 Coronet 500 that I'm working on getting road worthy. Look forward to seeing pics of your car.

Welcome aboard FBBO Russtoy. :hello2: If you get a chance, post up some pictures for us....unless the Charger is camera-shy :headbang:

:welcome: aboard!

#1.jpg#2.jpg#3.jpg

Welcome!

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Charger Original  e mail size.jpgcharger 2 email size.jpg100_1619.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Charger Original  e mail size.jpgcharger 2 email size.jpg100_1619.jpgWhere it all started, the first time around, (white done with my Dad), Purple done with my wife.

- - - Updated - - -

Russtoy in now in primer soon to get new wiring, 440, WAS 383, FRESH PURPLE AND SOME NEW ACCENTS IMG_20150102_175753_873.jpgIMG_20150102_175806_588.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back