• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi, I'm Chuck

Chodukno

Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm Chuck, my first vehicle was a Dodge Ram Van, had a Shadow ES in college and my current is an AWD 2017 Challenger GT. My wife drives a Wrangler Unlimited, her second jeep she's had.

I'm a sort of a Beetle fan as well, but only vintage. I have a 63 "Herbie" ragtop and a 71 Convertible.

See ya round!

Welcome from Illinois!! Vans were a big part of my younger days! Bet you would also like a nice, vintage B-Body Mopar. :popcorn2:

000a.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from western NY! Pics of Ocho would be nice to start. Let’s see some!

Welcome from Missouri!!
Useless Without Pics.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from western NY! Pics of Ocho would be nice to start. Let’s see some!
Here are my Herbie and Bluebie... those are my two oldest sticking out the top of the '63, then they were about 5 and 3, now 21 and 19.

Boys in Herbie (1).JPG

BlueBug.jpg

Here are my Herbie and Bluebie... those are my two oldest sticking out the top of the '63, then they were about 5 and 3, now 21 and 19.

View attachment 1349434

View attachment 1349437
Man how time flies when they're little like that. Ours are 25, 22 and 20. Two married off, one of which just gave us or first grandchild. When I was a kid we watched Herbie and loved it. My wife and I shared that with our kids too. Feel like this generation is really losing touch with that era big time though.

Auto Transport Service
Back