• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

High beams

al383

Local time
1:11 AM
Reaction score
I would like this light in high beam found the product manual no sign of contact phone number for info on where to get this light does anyone know where I can get them thank you in advance

20200903_144336.jpg 20200903_144329.jpg 20200903_144324.jpg 20200903_144315.jpg 15991620109063568032228866828068.jpg 15991620531967509341456976081110.jpg

I don't think these LED lights came from Auto pal

I would like this light in high beam found the product manual no sign of contact phone number for info on where to get this light does anyone know where I can get them thank you in advance

As a public service, I took the liberty to decipher the run-on sentence above with proper punctuation and use of capitol letters......

I would like this light in high beam. Found the product manual, no sign of contact phone number for info on where to get this light. Does anyone know where I can get them? Thank you in advance.

As a public service, I took the liberty to decipher the run-on sentence above with proper punctuation and use of capitol letters......

I would like this light in high beam. Found the product manual, no sign of contact phone number for info on where to get this light. Does anyone know where I can get them? Thank you in advance.
Thanks for putting all the periods and the commas where they belong I don't worry about that stuff that you could say I just worry about if someone could help me out with more than just my English

Does that mean you can't help me but to be honest with you you're right proper punctuation is important and I should have used it and I will try better from now on thank you for the correction

You're just lucky you didn't run into Kern Dog! RC was easy on you. :D

Any luck finding your info? I've seen many light's like those on Ebay.

(More headlights)
t1535.gif

I still can find the exact same bulb, That I have in there now. I'm sure that with everybody on this website I can't be the only one with these lights.

So if I understand you correctly, you already have the headlight assembly but want to
replace the element?
Doing some digging online, looks like it accepts a standard H4 type, but that thing you have
in your hand in your pic is nothing like I've ever seen....and searching for the number on
the box only takes me to outdated foreign sites?

That looks like an aftermarket LED replacement for the stock bulb.

Look like this one...

upload_2020-9-10_15-2-16.png

You're just lucky you didn't run into Kern Dog! RC was easy on you. :D

Any luck finding your info? I've seen many light's like those on Ebay.

(More headlights) View attachment 999391
Perhaps, you could give spelling, punctuation, phraseology and diction lessons to another FBBO person, who should remainless (Nacho RT).....
BOB RENTON

I can give you lessons in correct electrical engineering principles, circuit design and operations.....if interested AND French....
BOB RENTON

I was referring to good old 12v negative ground systems like on these old cars. Not interested in building a rocket to go to mars type of electronics!

And I hate French!

Just picking on you Bob :poke:

Auto Transport Service
Back