• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hodge-Podge '72 Road Runner "six pack" on Ebay

Dibbons

Local time
12:11 AM
Reaction score
Not mine, so I laughed when I saw how the hood closed in the photo:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-Plymo...706375?hash=item2d02651187:g:gMsAAOSw6SNeKpg6

hodge podge 72.jpg

Funny, never had the quarters or floors replaced, just the whole body.
No interior shots. What tranny? A little more info would go a long way.

"it split a seam a few years ago" wonder what that means if the car was spliced back together??? Neat car if he would have built/kept as the tag says it was...

Agree, I like GA4. Beings its been re-bodied, is the wrong color and is probably going to need stuff such as the N96 vacuum lines I think 20K is all the money for this car.
Says all the vin numbers match. Including the cowl and core?

"it split a seam a few years ago" wonder what that means if the car was spliced back together??? Neat car if he would have built/kept as the tag says it was...
I thought he was referring to the headliner that split a seam, it mentions that it needs a new one.

Looks like kickdown linkage on the carb, must be automatic.

It appears to be a car to stay away from.
At least he was up front enough to tell potential buyers he took salvageable parts and the tags off a 72 RR and put them all on another car, which id think is exactly what he is implying
If it ran good that 69 440 would look awfully nice under the hood of my 69 Sport Sat vert

If it's not a re-body...

a 72 RR/GTX with N96 in GA4 silver is pretty cool.

Of coarse its a re-body, He basically said it was.. Probably took off all the road runner parts and installed on another body. But if was good donor (done correctly) with minimal rust I'd rather have that then a rust repaired, twisted up, patched together, filler ridden piece of crap with a good paint job on top any day.

At least he states it is a re-body. Most people try to pull a fast one. Have to give him credit for being up front, but could elaborate on his description!

I thought he was referring to the headliner that split a seam, it mentions that it needs a new one.

Looks like kickdown linkage on the carb, must be automatic.
That's it as I just re-read it and see that there now. He should write a better description for sure since he seems to know plenty about the car and it's history... I can't see it goin much higher since it's an admitted rebody.

Auto Transport Service
Back