• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hola...new member here

shrekomo

Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score
70 roadrunner just back in business after 11 year hiatus....I have multiple electrical issues obviously from sitting ...as 11 years ago far fewer electrical issues... biggest one now is tail lights..tail lights both work with headlights on...only driver side brake light works...no obvious ground issue..but I'm certain it still could be a ground issue...I've read a lot here and get that it can be dimmer switch...turn signal switch...ad nauseam...lol..any obvious remedy?. Thank you gentlemen

Hi there shrekomo! 1970 roadrunner? You're in the right place. :)
kitten-decorative-welcome-sign-12894670.jpg

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Hell...I'm on central valley...Madera..spend a quarter of our lives at central coast
One of many in the thundering herd heading west on the weekends/holidays. Let me know if you are over here sometime, we'll hookup. I'm 5 miles south of The Rock as the seagull flies.

Welcome!

Grounds at the sockets can cause problems as well. Grab your voltage meter and check resistance to ground on them. I had a couple that made little contact through surface rust that popped up underneath the flange.

Welcome from New Zealand. Post some pics of that beauty.

Sometimes it's easy to overlook the simple things. Did you check the bulb?

Auto Transport Service
Back