• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Holley 3 bbl carburetor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geetex

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here’s one for the Nostalgia racers. This is a Holley 950 cfm 3 Barrel carburetor. These carbs were the hot setup in the 60's for racing and they still work today for the street or track. The 3 barrel Holley was originally designed for NASCAR stock car racing and I’ve heard they were used on the 426 Hemi in 1964; they were also used a lot in drag racing applications. It preceded the Dominator and was offered in several versions. It was made basically from a Holley 850 w/the center taken out of the secondary’s. A carb kit for an 850 can be used w/some minor modification to rebuild them. Today it has a following among collectors and some people still use them for racing. They can fetch high prices for good examples. This one has the choke removed as was common with these for racing. This carb was rebuilt a while ago but never used. It comes with the spacer. $300 obo. Item is located in area code 60510.

IMGP0030.JPG IMGP0031.JPG IMGP0032.JPG IMGP0033.JPG IMGP0039.JPG

There was a kit that replaced the squirter with two long tubes that put fuel to the back also.It made it work like a center squirter.Had to use a big cam,spring and diaphragm to supply enough fuel.Iwill dig around try to find a picture.Also converted to manual secondary’s

Last edited:
Shoot me an offer, I'd like for someone to get some use out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back