• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

holley big block fuel pump

midnightrider1818

Local time
8:55 AM
Reaction score
anybody ever use holleys 110 gph fuel pump before. i just bought one and havent tried it out yet and was wondering if i can run 3/8 fuel line for it. it says the inlet and outlet is 1/4npt. how do they work for everyone else. i hope there worth the money

I use the Carter pump that is (basically) the same thing. Works great. And I believe the 1/4npt refers to the thread pitch on the fitting you have to use rather than the size of line

is it this oine ? works great with the demon six pac on my 69 charger

P6300012.JPG

yep that is the exact same one moparstuart. i just bought one and just wondering how they performed. can i still run 3/8 inch fuel line and the 1/4 npt is just the thread pitch.

The GPH 110 works fine but noisy if hard mounted to the car. Pipe thread sizes refer to the ID of the pipe but tube is measured on the OD. There are fittings available to go from 1/4" pipe to 3/8" tube or hose barb. I ran mine with 5/16" line and it was fine.

Auto Transport Service
Back