• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

holley carb fuel bowl

moparjohnny

Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
can they be rethreaded where the pin and seat go,good shape other than that.

You can probably chase the threads but if they are completely gone you're pretty much screwed. Unless Holley or someone makes an oversized needle and seat assembly. I have seen an insert installed in a bowl but have no idea by who or where the insert came from. I looked at the possibility of making an insert once but thought it would be problematic making the insert seal to the bowl and just a lot of work for a $70.00 part. Plus the thread is not continuous, lending to more repair difficulties. I believe the thread size is a 3/8-32 and that is not a hardware store find. You're likely to spend half the cost of a new bowl just buying the tap to even chase the threads so I'd just buy a bowl. A new fuel bowl is $35.00 - $70.00 from Summit.

meep is right.you could use some creativity and helicoil it,but not really worth the hassle of finding the right kit.

i think i will just buy new fuel bowls.

Auto Transport Service
Back