• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holley fuel line ??

68383GTS

Local time
5:02 AM
Reaction score
I put a Holley 4160 750 on my Road Runner the feed fuel line that comes off the car hits the distributor on my 383.What kind of fuel lines are you guys using to clear the distributor ?

There is a guy who advertises in Mopar Collectors Guide that makes OEM style fuel lines for your Holley. I bought them for the Holley on my 440 and they fit perfect. I'll have to find the name of the company in one of my issues.

In the past, I've used a combination wrench closed end on the nipple of the fuel line, and just slightly bend the line till it clears the distributor.

Found it. Fabulous Fabrications (303) 666-9882, you won't be disappointed.

Fabulous Fabrications also sells a coil relocation bracket to use with Holley carbs.

I bought this carb fuel line from our local speedshop. You can see it takes a 90 degree turn at the front of the carb. Works great for me and clears the dist fine. Ron

RonJohn019.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back