• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holley LED's

I looked at these when I was at the Performance Racing Show (PRI) last week in Indianapolis. Their china made but the Quality looked good and they said you can use in a 4 head light system with an adapter wiring harness sold separately. Also said they'll fit into the headlight bucket without any modifications. Price seems really high to me since you need more than one per vehicle...

They show the dimensions in their diagram. Should be plug n play if they fit depth wise. But $180 each x 4... ouch. I use relays for mine and a 120 amp alternator. My lights are very bright using modern sealed beam headlights.

They show the dimensions in their diagram. Should be plug n play if they fit depth wise. But $180 each x 4... ouch. I use relays for mine and a 120 amp alternator. My lights are very bright using modern sealed beam headlights.
I went to a 70 and about to bump up to 120

Chinese made, nevermind.....tired of that!

Are they glass or plastic?

I have found most of Holley brands have shifted to overseas manufacturing .. Mr Gasket is terrible and if you look at the castings of various items you can see there is a difference. About like when GM was using V6 engines from China and others now from Korea for their little SUVs and cheap cars. IMO

Anyone using these, do you like them and any issues with them or needed add ons? I believe they are a "bolt on" deal...would be nice for the 71!
https://www.holley.com/products/exterior/lighting/headlight/round_headlights/parts/LFRB125
I recently purchased a set fo crystal clear from octane lighting $200 for 4 plug and play and glass too

0FAF67C5-1DE4-4A10-8994-420CD890074D.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back