• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Hood - 66/67 Coronet/Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparlove

Local time
10:05 PM
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I am looking for a replacement hood for my coronet. The condition should be functional but needn't to be laser straight. Also Fiber pin on could be an option to play with.
I am open the options which may show up.

Thank you!
Markus

I have a spare if your interested--shipping will be alot to Hamburg from Fla--

hi hemidon,

sounds great to me.
shipping will be just needed to Chaumont, NY.

Last edited:
I'll locate it--get some pictures and get back to you in a day or so--

ok--ive got 2 hoods--one is stripped bare--then metal treated and shot in epoxy primer --only needs a lite scuffing and paint in your choise of paint and will be compatible with any paint--$800.00 plus the freight and packaging--the other one is solid but will need stripping --primer and paint--it has suface oxidation but its solid--300.00 plus pkging & shipping--both are tought to access so Im waiting on your choice before digging either out of dry storage for pictures--I own 2 Hemi powered Coronet 500s and have a ton of stuff for both 66 and 67 models---wait to hear from you

"have a ton of stuff for both 66 and 67 models---'

Such as?? Thanks, Ghost.

hey don,

the 300$ sounds good to me. but before digging it out: do you have a ruff estimate on pkg&shipping?

if you have much stuff for our 66/67 coros, maybe you also have some parts for a auto to 4-speed conversion? i am also looking for dash cluster for a none-ac (it is a 66/440), maybe none-radio or untouched radio (mine has a rectangular hole from an 80s radio-abuse, i believe).

Last edited:
I have no idea what shipping would be--as for boxing it up--I can wrap it up for 50 bucks for bubble wrap -tape and labor--check national shippers for estimates--I have 4 or 5 dash clusters and I'll look them over and get back to you--

I have no idea what shipping would be--as for boxing it up--I can wrap it up for 50 bucks for bubble wrap -tape and labor--check national shippers for estimates--I have 4 or 5 dash clusters and I'll look them over and get back to you--
"have a ton of stuff for both 66 and 67 models---'

Such as?? Thanks, Ghost.
lots of stuff--what are you looking for?

Nothing in particular, just wondering for future reference. Keeping a mental list of who has what.
Ive got 2 67 Coronet parts cars that sill roll--one 2drht 426 hemi automatic body in rough condition and a 4 dr sedan thats not much nicer--lots of trim -kelsey hayes disc set on 2dr--rear ends --suspension parts--wire harnesses--gauges and the list is long--I own a 66 Coronet 500 convertible 426 Hemi car and a 67 Coronet with an extreme 392-6-speed OD stick that are daily drivers so I collect everything that comes my way--Also have 3 1963 Max wedge cars--a 70 Challenger BB car--a 69 cuda convert with a 383 and 5-speed OD and an 85 pick up with a very wicked 67-440 -727 and sure grip--I restore and build Mopars--so theres a 45 foot trailer full of mopar parts including early hemi parts--and parts for all the above cars

all 4 dashes I have are cut also--

Ive got 2 67 Coronet parts cars that sill roll--one 2drht 426 hemi automatic body in rough condition and a 4 dr sedan thats not much nicer--lots of trim -kelsey hayes disc set on 2dr--rear ends --suspension parts--wire harnesses--gauges and the list is long--I own a 66 Coronet 500 convertible 426 Hemi car and a 67 Coronet with an extreme 392-6-speed OD stick that are daily drivers so I collect everything that comes my way--Also have 3 1963 Max wedge cars--a 70 Challenger BB car--a 69 cuda convert with a 383 and 5-speed OD and an 85 pick up with a very wicked 67-440 -727 and sure grip--I restore and build Mopars--so theres a 45 foot trailer full of mopar parts including early hemi parts--and parts for all the above cars
Hi I seen from your response that you have 67 Coronet parts, I have a rolling shell I would like to restore, I also have a 67 2drht Hemi Automatic and a 67 4dr parts car. I really could use motor/ 4spd/ interior/ for the 2dr mine is B5 I will not be restoring to original so anything goes, Want to convert to 4 spd, My 4dr is a 44k a/c car that is really clean. ( Just by chance would you sell the 2dr Hemi car?)

Hi I seen from your response that you have 67 Coronet parts, I have a rolling shell I would like to restore, I also have a 67 2drht Hemi Automatic and a 67 4dr parts car. I really could use motor/ 4spd/ interior/ for the 2dr mine is B5 I will not be restoring to original so anything goes, Want to convert to 4 spd, My 4dr is a 44k a/c car that is really clean. ( Just by chance would you sell the 2dr Hemi car?)
Yes Id sell the 2dr but the bodys rough and no interior --its a rolling chassis with 8-3/4 rear and kellsey hayes frt discs--I have several big block engines on the shelf from bare blocks to complete 67 440 engine--love to help you fill your body up--

Yes Id sell the 2dr but the bodys rough and no interior --its a rolling chassis with 8-3/4 rear and kellsey hayes frt discs--I have several big block engines on the shelf from bare blocks to complete 67 440 engine--love to help you fill your body up--

Thank you for your response. You can PM me on the car for sale. If you seen how bad mine is...Lets just say I have my work cut out for me... Plus!my brother want a car does not care what it looks like. Thanks

Hello Guys,

I am looking for a replacement hood for my coronet. The condition should be functional but needn't to be laser straight. Also Fiber pin on could be an option to play with.
I am open the options which may show up.

Thank you!
Markus
I have hoods and other parts for these cars. I can ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back