• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD hood center

Status
Not open for further replies.

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
This might be a long shot, but I'm looking for the top center hood skin that has a bulge, ie, super bee etc! I have an idea that I would like to try on my dart and need some help locating what I'm looking for. Let me know what you have and cost.

What year?

68, that would be cool.

Hows about 70 roadrunner hood skin

Got a pic of that 70 RR skin Pat?

I've got a 70 Coronet R/t center bulge hood with rust around the edges of the hood...could look pretty cool....

Can you post a pic of the rt hood? My gears are turning!!!

I have a 68 bulge hood with a few issues along the leading edges, but the bulge area would be good.

Please post a pic of the 68 bulge. I'm trying to see what different "centers" will look like on a 69' Dart flat hood. Also, I want people to look at it and wonder if it's a "factory rare option"!!

I have a 68 bulge hood with a few issues along the leading edges, but the bulge area would be good.

photo 3.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

I was intending to use this hood on my 68, but body man said it would take too much work. Now I am looking for a better one. Perhaps this would work for you. Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back