• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hood springs for a 1964 glass hood

bearman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:51 PM
Reaction score
Any ideas for hood springs with glass hood for my 64 dodge?

Most of the fiberglass makers usually carry soft springs

I'm planning on buying a glass hood from Unlimited. Mainly because I can drive to pick it up. They list springs for Camaro and some other hoods. I would think those spings should be a good starting point if you can't find any specific

Fury 1963 1964 (up22.com)

I'm looking at the springs from the t/a challenger. They came out with glass hood and the spring was smaller so I think I'm going that way.

Mike you going with a scoop also what about hood pins up front.

Mike you going with a scoop also what about hood pins up front.

I was hoping to get hood, scoop and pins and springs all from unlimited to get to $600 so I could have free delivery, but the scoops have been out of stock for a while. So has my money

I was hoping to get hood, scoop and pins and springs all from unlimited to get to $600 so I could have free delivery, but the scoops have been out of stock for a while. So has my money
I here you on the money seems as if it just disappears. Have you looked at glasstec for scoop. I know you said unlimited is down the road but the products from glass tec seems to be real quality. Good luck I'll keep watching.

Auto Transport Service
Back