• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***** doba

d9103365

Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score
My horn has never worked....I noticed on the bullkhead, the horn relay looks like it is missing a plug that should be connected to it. But I can't seem to find a plug anywhere under the dash. Is it supposed to be like this? if there is a plug, could someone send me a shot of it so I would know what it looks like...if I know what color the wires are maybe I can trace it down and find it.

Attachments

• DSCN1659.jpg
    DSCN1659.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 222
On the horn relay you should have a black wire that goes to a connector at the base of the steering column.
A dark green with a red stripe that goes to pin #21 of the firewall bulkhead connector
The horn relay should be plugged into the fuse panel.

Well, I do remember on my 72 Satellite that the horn relay was on the fuse box. But I don't think that's the case here...seems as though on these cars its on the bulkhead connector box. Maybe a little different...

Auto Transport Service
Back