• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hot Dog anyone?

I tell you what, that dumb *** neighbor, would be looking down the barrel of my .45, if they did something like that to my dog.... they'ed be eaten' "neighbor" at the Lions or Wolfs pen, at the local zoo...

Looks like a guy that's pretty happy with how life turned out.

555207_10151347035933168_1319016906_n.jpg

Well, I live out in the country. I would never do that, nor do I condone it, but I can see where people could lose it. Some folks think they can just turn their dogs loose. There are leash laws in pretty much every state.

A Beagle on a bagel, German Shepherd Pie, cheese and Collie-flower....they all sound good but I'm drawing the line at Shitzu.

Well, I live out in the country. I would never do that, nor do I condone it, but I can see where people could lose it. Some folks think they can just turn their dogs loose. There are leash laws in pretty much every state.

I hear ya. Most of the time it's bad owners not bad dogs. Those folks are the ones that should be leashed and tied to a fence post.

I hear ya. Most of the time it's bad owners not bad dogs. Those folks are the ones that should be leashed and tied to a fence post.

Bingo...LOL... the dog is the reflection of it's owner...

Checking the local food stands for dogmeat.....LOL
Wonderful country they have down there

Checking the local food stands for dogmeat.....LOL
Wonderful country they have down there

No doubt! Go down there on vacation, next thing you know you're dipped in batter and a stick is shoved up your rear.

:gah: :sHa_dielaughing2:

Auto Transport Service
Back