• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hot Rod power tour complete! (photos)

Joe Palmer

Local time
9:18 PM
Reaction score
What a blast!! Even though it was stupid hot and we had to work on the C10 daily, we had a great family trip! The C10 made it all 1240 miles...The Bee did 850 miles trouble free (we trailered her to family's house in NW GA to have a support vehicle just in case). We toured the Wellborn museum, as well as Tim's private garage! He let Maggy drive the Bee around and get photo's on the lawn. After the tour on Saturday I went to check out a Duster and ended up finding an all #'s '70 Coronet 500. Car is Rallye red, 383, 727, buckets and console, with factory A/C. I think I need it....

GJOTE6962.JPG

IMG_7014.JPG

IMG_7034.JPG

IMG_7037.JPG

IMG_7040.JPG

IMG_7076.JPG

IMG_7104.JPG

IMG_7107.JPG

IMG_7108.JPG

My buddy in Florida said the tour went right in front of his house. Hundreds of cars cruising by. He enjoyed it.

My brother…not a car guy at all lives in Hoover Alabama. The tour had a stop very near his house. His comment was a lot of hot rods and mentioned all the station wagons with luggage racks on top. Like I said not a car guy at all.

Auto Transport Service
Back