• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about some Rat Finks..........

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:49 AM
Reaction score
:headbang: :walk:Always liked Ed "Big Daddy” Roth:3gears:...... Here’s a few....

tumblr_mqv0wdID6V1sxljhto1_1280.jpg tumblr_mtah1hu4tQ1sxljhto1_500.jpg tumblr_mt2p8xz7kG1sxljhto1_1280.jpg tumblr_mtfldaR1HG1sxljhto1_500.jpg tumblr_mthf1kzLn11sxljhto1_1280.jpg tumblr_mp3z2a5lo31sxljhto1_1280.jpg tumblr_mp3ywusCSK1sxljhto1_1280.jpg tumblr_mpku22jd2B1sxljhto1_1280.jpg tumblr_mpq8kkDWrj1sxljhto1_500.jpg

Very cool, brings back some memories that's for sure!

I am a fan of the classics. Anyone interested in that type of art check my drawings at MonsterHotRods.com

1970 gtx

Here is a Rat-fink style sketch done for me by an 11 year old while waiting at the Drags in 1999 :)

GTXRatfinkKyleLoose_zps1a66ce2d.jpg

Young Kyle is quite an accomplished artist now, and regularly contributes to Hot Rod magazines over this way.

Last edited:
very cool stuff I use to love them as a kid

RatFink art Big Bad Chevy.jpg RatFink Decals.jpg

I bought a couple of Mopar shirts from the Rat Fink website. Big Daddy Ed Roth's widow signed them for me.

1990 Rat Fink Toy Commercial

[video=youtube;Vd7ejDpGFHo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd7ejDpGFHo[/video]

Ed "Big Daddy" Roth did a cool drawing & Tee shirt
of my 49 Ford Pro-Gas with a Blown Injected Milodon Mastodon Hemi
that was there on display for my sponsors
{I think I have them still ?, maybe in storage}
it was @ the Oakland Roadster show in the early 90's IIRC {shirt say 1991}

I wish I was into photography back then...
I suck at it now too...LOL

I'll have to try to find it/them, IIRC I think he was selling them later too...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found it !!

if you look close, below "Bad Iron for bad boys"
it was autographed too, unfortunately it's really faded & chopped up,
I wore that shirt for years

Budnicks 49 Ford Pro-Gas Ed Roth Personalized & autographed Tee shirt.jpg Budnicks 49 Ford Pro-Gas Hemi Ed Big Daddy Roth tee shirt #1.jpg

I got this little treat in the back window of the van!

P8060136.jpg

P8060136.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back