• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how can i raise the front end of my 69 charger the pan is only 4 inches off the ground and the torio

I believe that you're posting this question in the wrong area. First, welcome to FBBO from North Carolina.
Try installing a big block and MASHING the throttle. That raises my front end every time. :lol:

What size front tires are you running? Might be a good time to upgrade to some 16 or 17" wheels and new (Taller) skins!?

Unknown.jpg

murof eht ot emocleW

All fun aside, we need to know some specs about your car. What engine are you running? What engine was original to the car? Dodge installed different suspension components based on what engine was in it. If you have a big block where it once had a 6 cyl., raising the torsion bars won't help. You might also have too big of a sump on your pan. We need some specs to know for sure. Pix are even better

Auto Transport Service
Back