• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How can you invite someone to join a conversation

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
I want to invite someone to join a conversation but I can't find out how.
:popcorn2:

Click on the persons name you want to contact by the avatar, a black box opens up, click on the start conversation. Good Luck

Click on the persons name you want to contact by the avatar, a black box opens up, click on the start conversation. Good Luck
Thanks, but to be clear, I want him to join an existing conversation, not start a new/separate conversation.

I "think" you just type their screen name in the form --> @screename and they get some sort of notice... just use that @ sign.

Thanks, but to be clear, I want him to join an existing conversation, not start a new/separate conversation.
That I can't help you with, I'll be in the corner munchin on popcorn.

If you wish for them to join a public conversation/thread then PM that person and invite them to join the public conversation thread.by coping the URL in your browser and pasting it in the PM so they can click on the link..

If you wish for them to join a public conversation/thread then PM that person and invite them to join the public conversation thread.by coping the URL in your browser and pasting it in the PM so they can click on the link..
coping the URL in your browser and pasting it in the PM so they can click on the link
Thanks.
That's what I just did on intuition, before I checked this thread.
If it does NOT work, I'll reply here.

upload_2019-1-17_20-41-22.png

Thanks Joey, but when I turn my Android phone sideways, so my display looks like your screenshot, the tab "invite more" is not in my Conversation Participants window...

I notice Joey has an add under his tab and I don't. Not quite the same page format. Turn the adds on ???

Does the op of the pm need to check the “allow anyone to join” box on the initial post to make this work?

It was dependent upon Dennis H since he started the conversation to make it possible to invite others.
We are all squared away!

Auto Transport Service
Back