• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Deep In Pi Is Your Birthdate?

ocdart

Local time
6:30 PM
Reaction score
Tomorrow is "Pi Day" (03/14).
As you probably remember - but don't care about - from math class back in school, 'Pi' is a mathematical constant with infinite decimal representation: 3.14159265359......
So, how deep into 'Pi' do you have to go to find your birthdate (month, date, year, expressed as xx-xx-xx)?
Heard on the radio this morning that there's a website for that. Must have been a slow day for some genius to come up with that idea!.
Check it out at www.mypiday.com.

My birth date is 407,612 in (to the right of the decimal point), my wife's birth date is 1,334,024 in.

I'm in deep PI.----2045218
BTW since representing Pi is an infinite string of digits it follows that we all are in there an infinite number of times.--Hold on--I'll check that out and get right back.

Last edited:
Geez Richard (Cranium) I've heard of a face being able to seat two; but with those numbers you must have a much larger capacity - lol

I'm in,
Wait, never mind
20180313_172944.png
math, just as exciting as it was in 6th grade

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm at 2,482,257

Definite slow day or should I say snow day!

I like Hair Pi.

Damn near spit my beverage out!!

A hop, skip, and a jump, and I'm there.

Auto Transport Service
Back