• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many 63 Furys came with a max wedge?

ron1

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:52 PM
Reaction score
Can anyone with a Darrell Davis book look up how many 3331 cars came with a max wedge? Also what do you guys think about the Trick Flow max wedge heads? I'm considering turning my 440 into a max wedge clone.

Interesting question. My 63 Fury was a big block car and now a Max Wedge clone. That car uses Indy heads.
My RR has a 512 with the Trick Flow 240's and are a really big improvement. The 270's may be better for a race application? ruffcut

Can anyone with a Darrell Davis book look up how many 3331 cars came with a max wedge? Also what do you guys think about the Trick Flow max wedge heads? I'm considering turning my 440 into a max wedge clone.
About 95

Thank you for the replies. Polara426 any chance 3331238651 is one of the 95? I've requested an IBM from Stellantis and have tried to find a book by Mr. Davis but haven't had any luck. This car didn't come with a Fender tag.

Post a few pictures of under hood and fire wall and the left side of dash

Auto Transport Service
Back