• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many 69 Roadrunner Convertible 4 Speeds remain???

SoMia33143

Local time
7:44 PM
Reaction score
Just trying to get an idea of how many 69 RR Convertible 4 speeds remain. To my knowledge 2,128 convertibles were built of which 797 were 4 speeds. Does anyone out there in "B Body Land" have any idea how many remain. I have heard in the past maybe 50 - 100, but I think that number is heresay!

It means I am standing by eager to see the responses from the Gurus on this site.
I'm curious to know as well and can't offer any factual information.
OK, thanks! If I hear anything I'll let you know. Gotta feeling probably no one knows! I wonder if anyone compiles a directory of those cars that remain. I use to own a Chrysler 300E 1959 and belonged to the Chrysler 300 International Club and they do keep detailed into on who owns what and how many are still around. I am hoping I may encounter the same things here!

Those early 300s are a special small group. But with regular muscle cars you can kinda bank on about a 10% survival.
Or more on unique ones

OK, thanks! If I hear anything I'll let you know. Gotta feeling probably no one knows! I wonder if anyone compiles a directory of those cars that remain. I use to own a Chrysler 300E 1959 and belonged to the Chrysler 300 International Club and they do keep detailed into on who owns what and how many are still around. I am hoping I may encounter the same things here!
I used to own a letter car as well, and that registry was pretty complete relative to what you see with the B bodies. I posted earlier in another thread, that all of my GTXs (seven total, though not at one time,) spent significant time off the radar, and none of them made it into a registry of any kind. Baby Blue, the one I owned longest, made it into Mopar Collector's Guide, and was a regular at Carlisle, but was never part of a permanent roster.

Not sure how many our left, I know this one is. I sold it about 15 years ago and recently saw it for sale last year in Florida.
You do not see a lot of them for sale anymore.

69 RR 383 4 Speed .JPEG

You would need to know the whereabouts or positive proof of disposition of all 797 of them.

Otherwise nothing but pure speculation.

Even if you knew 796 of them, you would still be wrong.

Your best bet is to check and cross check any registries.

...and still be wrong.

Very pretty ................. bet you were sad to see that go!!!
Thanks
It was one of the first cars I restored with my friends help
It had nice options
Console, Buckets, Air Grabber, 4 speed, PDB, PS, Light Package, Clock, 3.55 SG.
I actually thought about buying it back, but the timing was not right.

69 RR 383 4 Speed 2.JPEG

That’s a pretty special car so I would think more than half survived
maybe there is an owners registry on them but I have never heard of one

No Road Runner registry?

I actually think there's more than one or two.

...and the best place to find related information would be in a road runner specific registry, however albeit the most detailed and complete, it would be wrong.

...but that's likely the best that can be done.

...and the best place to find related information would be in a road runner specific registry, however albeit the most detailed and complete, it would be wrong.

...but that's likely the best that can be done.
You would think that after all these years and all the Mopar Lovers out there that some type of registry would have been compiled!

Auto Transport Service
Back