• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many people can fit into a Ford Excursion?

That doesn't mean it's not extremely sad
people/humans died too, especially if it's kids
may they all 'rest in peace'

IMO, It's truly sad for that trucker/driver also
he'll have that on him for
the rest of his life, it was an accident
unfortunately with dyer consequences

There's a real crisis 'on' our southern border
a fabricated crisis, caused by authority, that should be held accountable

Probably
Coyote crap, illegals, border jumpers, undocumented,
cash farmworkers, skirting the system etc.
Greed
probably shouldn't even been allowed in here
in the 1st place
or people in high govt. powers (WH) telling them to come here
& humans being exploited, for political gains/voters base
in the 2nd place
those people allowing this crap should be held responsible

3rd you won't hear that from the MSM

4th absolutely nothing is good about that situation
you can thank Sacramento leaders & more so
1600 Penn. Ave. DC for that condoning & promoting this type of ****

Last edited:
We always put 15 or 20 people in my friends Expedition for a vacation trip to vegas.....

Where I live they travel I70 a lot and we always called their vehicles tamale wagons and how many where in there... It’s a sad loss of life due to stupidity or ignorance and always trying to dodge the man.

My buddies 24’ enclosed trailer was stolen a few weeks ago. Makes me wonder.

When I worked as a Border Patrol Agent in El Paso, Texas (1985-1989) we would stuff 10-15 persons into the back of some of our patrol vehicles (i.e. Chevy Suburban). One day, a supervisor stuck a couple of guys in the trunk of his four-door sedan vehicle for lack of room up front (he only drove a couple of blocks that way). We thought that was real funny. The trunk lid was not closed, of course.

Over the course of one 10-hour shift (working alone) I apprehended 79 illegal aliens (not all at once). I have also apprehended maybe a dozen at a time (again, working alone).

So now our post are getting deleted for being too political. What is this story about? Duh!

Change the thread to "political". It's where it belongs.

My post was deleted and the only thing i posted was who's fault i thought it was. My concern was the loss of the families,
Not the dumb *** that can't hold a sentence.

Auto Transport Service
Back