• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many use their phones only?

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:19 PM
Reaction score
First time for me and well.... don't really care for it lol. Kind of surprised to even remember my password but one cool thing is my phone does voice. Get some strange looks though when I start talking about car stuff into the phone while sitting in a waiting room...

Yep, I only have/use phone. Getting some pretty big & dexterous thumbs now.
Was pretty hard to communicate after mashing one with a hammer.

I use my iPad almost exclusively. Phone only on rare occasions. But I don’t access the site when I’m not at home - unless one of the Blue forum ladies is trying to contact me......

Nope. I still rock my trusty flip-phone. I have a kick-*** laptop though :p
Had a flip phone for years but then got a Nokia 520 and had that for a couple of years. The camera sucked on it but I liked it's compactness.

Samsung Galaxy 7.
Going to upgrade to a Note 9 later this week.
With todays smartphones PCs are becoming a Novelty.

I'm on my phone for this site 100% of the time I tried my lap top I didn't like it phone vwas easier to use !

I use mine basically for when I travel. I refuse to be tethered to it as so many are these days. It's sad really that now days you cannot do anything without them. When I am asked for my cell number, I sometimes say/ask, why do you need that? Answer is because we need it to text you. I then let them know I do not text on my phone or at times deny that I even have one. The looks I get are priceless along with comments like...Why Not? Everyone has them. I then let them know I am an oldster and don't have the need for that stuff. Amazing that if the SHTF and everything went down, these types would by sorely out of it and unable to even exist without them. Me I can take them or leave them. I do like the GPS and Maps ability when traveling and a way to be in touch if need be, but for the most part it sits on my desk snoozing away...cr8crshr/Tuck:usflag::usflag::usflag:

the only thing my desktop does my phone doesn't is store a million pictures , but I haven't turned on my desktop in almost a year.

I prefer laptop, but use my phone.

Unlike so many though, I know when to put it down.

Depends

tumblr_nmhbtuuhqi1sonf30o1_400.gif
tumblr_nw4l9uZ0xs1rk0k2jo1_500.gif

Use a laptop mostly at home, but occasionally use my phone when I away. Posting pictures is really easy on the phone, just have to watch how much data I use when there is no available secure WiFi to jump on. :)

I assume you mean to access the site. I rarely use my phone to come on here. Usually on my computer at home.

Auto Transport Service
Back