• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much are my rims worth?

17WithaCoronetRT

Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score
I have a set of 4 original 60s-70s never restored keystone klassics that are in unrestored condition, they are my roller rims, how much do you think they're worth?

Pictures go along ways when trying to put a price on things.

got one here, this about the quality of all of them, little bit of shine and some rust areas

Attachments

• 0808111806-00.jpg
    0808111806-00.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 233
alright cool, didnt think theyd be worth too much, just maybe 50-150, wasnt sure, thanks

You know that sox&martin ran these for many years on their plymouths...In fact ronnie sox won the winter nationals driving a 67 hemi satillite that was a gtx clone with these rims...
I like them...
Petty Blue 67 gTx

you want em in the next like year or so? youre kinda close and im gonna need money for the coronet, i just need 2 more magnum 500s for the rear

and thats a really awesome story, now i know someone famous with the rims! never thought they were too special, haha

Crager has a look alike...190.00 each new...Up to a 15x7...It,ll cost a bundle to restore...Sorry man not interested...Just A little too rough for me... Will i see you in monterey in a couple of weeks?It would be cool to hook up for a couple of brews!!!
Petty Blue 67 gtx

maybe i will be and if by brews you mean rootbeer for me, im 17 haha, it would be nice to talk though!

I have a collection of old school wheels at home.Keystones,magnum 500's,ET slots,and some old cragers.

My 73 came with Keystones. 14x6 or 7 in the front and 15x7 or 8 in the back.

The parts that are normally black have been painted gold. I generally don't care for that, but they did a real good job and it looks decent, espcally with the JY3 mustard-ish gold.

Of course the 14s are nearly perfect and the 15s have some rust starting along the inside curve of the lip.

Now, if I can just figure out how to get the lock lugs off without a key!

Now, if I can just figure out how to get the lock lugs off without a key![/QUOTE]

Get a deep 12 point socket that will fit on the lugnut and drive that sucker on with a hammer. Loosen all 4 and throw them away. P.S. I use a POS Craftsman socket and take it back to them for another one of their POS sockets w/ the "lifetime warranty"

Interesting idea. I was gonna try welding a standard nut to one.

Auto Transport Service
Back