• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how much to spend on 68 charger doors

steve817

Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
Hello, i have a chance to purchase two original 68 charger doors (R and L). The frames for the vent windows are there( not sure of condition) and the latch with rod and door handle hinge are there. not sure if regulator is there and has no side glass. if they are rust free with only small dings, how much would one pay for a driver and passenger door?

if they are truly rust free with a few dings
pay the man and don't complain about the price
finding rust free not filled with mud doors is no easy task these days..

Slightly more than repops at least. Maybe more with some parts in em. Nothing fits like factory steel....most of the time anyways...

I paid $350 for a 69 rust free complete drivers door - no major dings or dents . found it last year on CL. they're out there. i've also seen them for $600.

I need a door also for the Racement (man cave in the basement. I want to paint it orange with the 01 on the door just to hang on the wall. Condition does not matter to me.

Auto Transport Service
Back