• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to Build a Supersonic Trebuchet

He got his (inner) geek on... :thumbsup:

had to fast forward thru some of that :blah::blah::blah:

pretty cool "actual product" eventually

:usflag:

Ok so as smart and all the data provided, why is he hand cranking that thing instead of a drill/impact?

Ok so as smart and all the data provided, why is he hand cranking that thing instead of a drill/impact?

Using a commercial truck manual slack adjuster and an electric impact driver would have made that effortless....but even a ratchet and socket would have been pretty easy.

Regardless that was a very cool build!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
:thumbsup:
yeah or a lil' electric winch motor pulling it
or something cool

He probably wanted it all manual. For future versions he'd no doubt have a gear reduction or a longer lever or something.
Very smart kid, very impressive. Good to see someone motivated to build something instead of sitting on his *** playing video games or complaining about the world and how his rights are being violated.
I thought I was pretty smart until I watched his video.

Auto Transport Service
Back