• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to Identify Genuine Superbird Front Spoiler?

Dibbons

Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score
In storage somewhere I have what was advertised as a genuine factory Superbird front spoiler. How do I know for sure if I was sold the real thing? (I believe they are available as reproductions) Sorry, I don't have fotos of mine available at the moment.

I suppose I am looking for accurate information pertaining to exact dimensions, mounting hole specs, and material. Maybe I should ask if the Daytona front spoiler is any different? I imagine they were all painted body color. Thank you.

superbird front spoiler.jpeg

I ordered a reproduction spoiler for my Superbird when I restored it. It fit exactly as it should, but I have no reference as to dimensions or bolt hole spacing. I removed what the original owner called a NASCAR spoiler when I took everything apart. The original owner of my Bird saved everything except the original spoiler, so I didn't have to hunt for much. If anyone knows any details on a NASCAR spoiler I'm interested in knowing those things to determine if I have what he indicated.

Jerry- you have a real Nascar front spoiler?

Auto Transport Service
Back