• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to stop the ads, being a gold member?

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:59 PM
Reaction score
Not my intent to piss off the owner, or moderator on this site, but why am i seeing ads that i pay 50 bucks a year to be a gold member on this site, and another 50, on the A bodies site.
I have been "blocked" from posting questions on the other page and just want to know whats going on, getting it corrected, that's all.
hemi71X

Are you using a phone or what....and what page are you blocked from and when did go with the Gold?

Are you using a phone or what....and what and what page are you blocked from and when did go with the Gold?
I'm using my desktop and laptop computers, here in my home.
The owner has blocked me from posting questions in the FBBO Website FAQ pages, the last time i wrote in about this.
He told me that i was complaining too much.

I just want this fixed. That's all. Is that way too much to ask?

The owner has blocked me from posting questions in the FBBO Website FAQ pages, the last time i wrote in about this.
He told me that i was complaining too much.

I just want this fixed. That's all. Is that way too much to ask?
My interest was piqued, so for fun I went to where you are talking about, and sure enough, it states that I do not have the privilege to post there.

NOW I'M MAD AS HELL!!!

My interest was piqued, so for fun I went to where you are talking about, and sure enough, it states that I do not have the privilege to post there.

NOW I'M MAD AS HELL!!!
You too somehow piss of the owner, at one time or other.

I certainly did not. No one is allowed to post there. That's all.

More than likely my mistake here.
I probably was blocked on the

Website Suggestions and Questions page.​

Now that's it's been cleaned out, i guess i'me off the blocked list from posting a question.

NOW I'M MAD AS HELL!!!
Your $50 bucks shy.:carrot:
:lol:
Hemi71x is golden

Your $50 bucks shy.:carrot:
:lol:
Hemi71x is golden
And if it wasn't such a pain in the nuts to pay, I would :rofl:

So, just for information sharing, what would this page look like under the golden clansmanship?
Screenshot_20230114_164705_Chrome.jpg

I'm a Gold and I see all the ads also.
Isn't that irritating with you too?
I got in trouble the last time that i brought this up.
It went away, somehow, for awhile, now it's back again.
I'm computer illiterate in this modern day and age, and all that i ask is for it to go away.
For untold years, everything was fine.
Now what's started with all this ad BS?

Auto Transport Service
Back