• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How would you value this car?

17WithaCoronetRT

Local time
10:46 AM
Reaction score
What would you pay for a running and driving 1971 charger superbee black bucket seat slapstick automatic car, it has a numbers matching 383 and 727 auto tranny with PS PB and its original yellow paint (faded) the car has zero rust and the only major work to be done is a new headliner and reupholstered seats and new door panels and fix the dent in the driver fender, plus it has road wheels. (i am not selling i am asking for a value) thank you all

Last edited:
That's quite a bit of interior work needing to be done. Value before or after the needed restorations?

Well, I'll tell you this. Those cars go up in value everyday. One of the owner's of the transmission shop I run the office for has a 71 383 4 speed Super Bee. Numbers matching, (although the original 383 isn't in it, it's in the shop), runnin drivin car with NOM engine in it, ramcharger hood that's all there and the car is butterscotch. It's badass. It needs total restoration but has very little rust. He was offered 20K and turned it down.

Id have to say i agree with the 15-16.. It sounds like a good solid car, I cant imagine the price of this one restored, but it sure will be a great car for you... Or anyone if you do sell..

Auto Transport Service
Back