• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How you know when you are old.....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:12 AM
Reaction score
One way is when you sound like your dad did 30 years ago when he farted and now you sound just like him :D My dad also started running red lights when he thought they were staying red too long and just took off without any regard to what the cross traffic was doing! He scared the dickens out of my X after she got into the car (Dakota) with him to go get some pizza one Sunday after I told her not to ride with him but she didn't believe me.....but that didn't surprise me any as that became the norm but she quickly found out I wasn't fooling lol. List your reasons for your feeling of getting old!

When you have to take a leak in the middle of the night and think the good Lord is watching over you by turning the light on for you.
Then your wife tells you you've been pissing in the refrigerator again.

When your kids start asking about if you have all your affairs in order.
I told them not to worry. The grandkids will be in charge of that stuff :rofl:

The look I got was priceless.

when you look in the mirror and swear that's not you.

When you start saying how's things were better in your day !
Or you think you can do something just like normal then 5 mins in you remember last time you did it was 15+ years ago as you go sit in your chair!

After driving for a hour, when I get out of the car it takes about 15 seconds to get everything going in the correct direction.

Before I get on the ground to deal with the car, I make sure of where I'm going to grab onto to get up, or have a stool next to me. :(

An elderly gentleman goes to his doctor and says "I can't hear with this ear anymore".

The doctor looks in his ear, takes a pair of tweezers and removes something. "This is a suppository!" he says.

The old guy replies "Oh, I bet I know where my hearing aid is!"

When your kids, friends, are getting on the job.

This is sad but true --- someone told me a little while back that you know you're old when you no longer collect baseball cards, and you now collect funeral cards.....
Too many of my friends have passed, which is why it is important to live life to the fullest.....
God bless us all.....

Haven't figured it out yet!!

Picture 642.jpg

2009 I was still crawling through attics in July in south Louisiana, telling younger guys "you don't look so good, better get some air so I don't have to call 911"
2011 lower back started demanding attention. Now I hurt bad just about all the time. Knees, shoulder...
I'm concerned about my future. I have a neurologist surgeon I'm going to see though, and weigh my options. May try a chiropractor and accupuncture.
Gotta find a solution, because I am the "one man" of my one man small business, and can't miss work.

2009 I was still crawling through attics in July in south Louisiana, telling younger guys "you don't look so good, better get some air so I don't have to call 911"
2011 lower back started demanding attention. Now I hurt bad just about all the time. Knees, shoulder...
I'm concerned about my future. I have a neurologist surgeon I'm going to see though, and weigh my options. May try a chiropractor and accupuncture.
Gotta find a solution, because I am the "one man" of my one man small business, and can't miss work.
Chiropractor and medical doctor say acupuncture is not the answer. I am in the same shape with 1 year and 8 months to semi retirement. Chiropractor says I will make it. Medical doctor gives me what he can for the arthritis. There are nights were standing up straight is a chore and arms and hands hurt like hell. Just never give up.

Auto Transport Service
Back