• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy from Alberta

Boomhauer440

Local time
3:08 PM
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm Boomhauer, I'm sorta new here. I've Lurked and read alot over the years but finally joining. I'm from Alberta, Canada. My car is a surprisingly alliterative 74 Satellite Sebring Sundance w/ Sunroof. I'm the fourth owner. My dad bought it as a young man and gave it to me when I was a teen. As far as I know it was dealer upgraded from 318 to 360, then upgraded to a 440 by my dad. I've made alot of bandaid fixes over the years with a nonexistent budget but finally ready to do it for real.
FB_IMG_1591756021364.jpg
IMG_20200611_182717.jpg

Cool car and great story and history with the car....welcome from just the left of you over in Northern BC.

welcome to the site,glad your here. :thumbsup:

Welcome from Alabama, glad you are keeping it in the family.

Hi there Boomhauer440 welcome from Surrey! What part of Alberta, I know a few people over there..... Glad to have you on board, it's cool to see family owned cars passed down. Looks like a lot of fun to drive around. :welcome:

Welcome from Michigan. Nice car and a sunroof yet.....:thumbsup:

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back