• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy From Life long Mopar Only Guy from NW Joisey

multimopes

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:19 PM
Reaction score
Hi good people,
I am happy to be here with you good folks. I have a 1973 Satellite / Road Runner clone. I hope I won't be banished to Bogeyland for wearing the suit of a more distiguished model, but in real life, I probably couldn't afford it if it was a real, numbers matching RR. It was , however a drag car for a number of years. I don't know what class it ran in or what the motor WAS, but, It has a 68' 440 with an Edelbrock dual plane, 750 Holley, 1 3/4" headers, 3" custom stainless exhaust, frame connectors, narrower 8 3/4 posi with 3.91s on offset leaf springs with coil over shocks, manual steering, no heater box, a somewhat built Torqeflite with B&M manual reverse shifter, a 6 point roll cage, racing buckets w/ no back seat, etc.. etc.....It was originally what looks like Burnt Orange but now wears that beautiful B-5 Blue that always got my eye. Anyway, I love it and have been playing with it for about 5 years now. It is currently wearing on the rear, my original aluminum slot mags that I had for over 40 years and were on my 70 Challenger RT. I will try to post a picture here but I hain't done nuthin like that B4.
I am curently trying to find out which water pump housing is on the motor and it ain't easy. The good folks over at 440 Source don't even have info on that! I have no idea what model car the motor came from but I want to insure I put the big housing and all the cooling capability that I can on the monster as it gets pretty warm under the hood with those headers and all. I think I've said enuff for now as my typing skills are not too wonderful, I guess I'm showing my age! I am looking forward to visiting here as often as I can but being a rotating shift worker for much of my life, I don't know where I am half the time and I've just been there! pictures 760.jpg

Welcome from across the river! I have (had) a 1973 Road Runner - it was my first car, but mine is a 340/727 with a 3.55. It was my first car and now it is my son's first car. These are great looking cars that are underappreciated in my humble opinion.

Welcome from a fellow Joisey boy, all the way east though by the GW Bridge. Nice ride and never apologize for "just" having a sharp B-body, no matter what you or anyone else calls it !!!!

Hello Multimopes up in Joisey, nice ride, I really don't tink you get graded on Grammar or Typing here. Just Graded on how many pictures you post, the more the better and type as much as you want. Oh and Welcome to FBBO. I got low grades in Journalism because I looked at the Teachers nice legs to much. Well she did ware short skirts.

south jersey here........ love the car...... really love the aluminum slots!

Hey dual, get it right at least. We call em pitchurs !!!!!!!

Hello Multimopes up in Joisey, nice ride, I really don't tink you get graded on Grammar or Typing here. Just Graded on how many pictures you post, the more the better and type as much as you want. Oh and Welcome to FBBO. I got low grades in Journalism because I looked at the Teachers nice legs to much. Well she did ware short skirts.

Welcome from the left coast. Glad to have you as part of the FBBO brain trust!

Welcome from Maine!

Thank you all for your responses. I do have more pictures but is it appropriate to post them here or in the 71 to 74 forum?

Post em up here. We love car **** !!!!

welcome to FBBO

nice 73 Satty/RR clone

Auto Transport Service
Back