• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy from New Zealand

KiwiCharger

Local time
4:55 AM
Reaction score
Hi People, I've been a-lurking a bit on and off for a while now and finally signed on, plenty of good information, pictures, performance & resto tips to be found on here for sure - and a few laughs too!
Cars wise - I've had a fair few over the years, the standouts would be an Aussie 71 V/H Pacer with a 265 Hemi Six, 6 pack and 4 speed, an Aussie VH R/T spec'ed out as an E49 with 277 Hemi Six, 6 pack and 4 speed, a 68 318 Dodge Charger Survivor type and a black 68 R/T 440 Charger - that one made good power, and the neighbours really used to love it when I came home late in that one :steering:
My current ride is a low miles survivor type 74 Charger SE in KB5, it came into New Zealand in 1976, so it's got a funny accent too. It's a good old cruiser, original as with a 318, cam, headers and a 2bbl!- yes, I know, never going to do any sub 15 1/4's with that on it, but hey, super reliable old bus too.
Cheers.

1230605005.jpg 20200809_142506.jpg WP_20130705_033_7_1x.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to the site!! I lost my funny accent when I moved to Texas! :D

Bienvenido desde México :drinks:
Lots of members from New Zealand, one of our mods is from down under... Be careful with him, he's probably your enoying neighbor doing smoke donuts in the middle of the night in a red elf wagon, for more info he use to own really cool purple GTX, :poke: @kiwigtx :D

Welcome aboard from NJ. Thanks for the story and pictures! Very Nice! Any pics of the old Pacer??
:thumbsup:

Welcome from VERmont! Do you know Roger? ( kiwigtx)? lol
Without even seeing this man's name in print here, I know exactly who this guy is, and he is good people.

That first paragraph gave it away for me. Welcome to the site buddy.....looking forward to catching up again one day soon. :drinks:

Bienvenido desde México :drinks:
Lots of members from New Zealand, one of our mods is from down under... Be careful with him, he's probably your enoying neighbor doing smoke donuts in the middle of the night in a red elf wagon, for more info he use to own really cool purple GTX, :poke: @kiwigtx :D
For the record, @KiwiCharger and I have known each other approximately 37 years. We occasionally bump into each other at various locations. :thumbsup:

Here we are at the 2014 Beach Hop in Whangamata......
upload_2021-3-11_7-25-40.png

:thumbsup:

welcome to FBBO, from NorCal Sierras

if you're a bud of @kiwigtx you must be a good guy
maybe share some good stories :poke:

Nice Chargers too :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back