• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy from the middle of the I-40 corridor

mguner

Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score
We catch you guys on the way to everywhere but here..... flyover country they call it. Seems like lately more and more are deciding to stay though... Cars don't rust near as fast!!!

Belden

Oh well..... howz the trunk floor coming? Wanna see that Charger at the next cruise!!

Oh well..... howz the trunk floor coming? Wanna see that Charger at the next cruise!!

I started on the wheel well's undercoating last night...

Still trying to figure out whether to splice or do the whole thing...what to do with the bumper mount wedges and trunk latch etc :(

I'm hoping to knock the wheel wells out at night after work during the week...Then get back on the rest of it on the weekend...I'm fully single now, again, so time should be more in favor :D

I'd like to have it at the Polk St Cruise...Guess we'll see how it goes...What are you planning on taking?

Still wondering that myself... Charger, Duster, Dart, Coronet....:grin:

Thanks Guys.... I want to get started back on my 68 Coronet 500. I've been trying to get a few to move under their own power so I can shuffle them around a bit easier.

l_bf44505dca785c499bafaf6a5fba67e5.png

Auto Transport Service
Back