• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How's it?

Wile E. Coyote

Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score
Glad to be here, bought my dream car in 1995, a 1970 Road Runner convertible. As life has a way of doing things got in the way and I haven't been able to get much done until recently. I bought it sight unseen from New Hampshire out of Hemmings Auto News. It didn't seem like a bargain then and I'm not sure it is yet, but after 23 years the body work and paint are almost complete. I'm looking forward to getting advice and sharing my pitfalls putting it back together after all these years.

After several moves I hope I still have most of the parts. If anyone knows of a good component restoration service I would like your input for things like the wiper motor, cruise control etc. that I feel would be better restored by a professional. I find the Mopar community to be kind and very helpful, I'm glad to be a part of it. Thank you in advance for any future advice

Hello W. E. Coyote!
Welcome aboard from the Sunny and dry Mojave desert, Edwards AFB, Edwards...CA
Thanks for joining...
"superbee_ski"

hello from s carolina,could you please post some pics

:welcome: from the foothills of NE Tennessee.
Yes, it's mandatory of new members around here:
:xscuseless:

Greetings from whine country!

welcome from az this is a good place

:welcome: aboard from mid Michigan. Glad to hear that you are back on track with your RR.

Welcome from NJ. 70 RR/Satty droptop is the best mopar ever !!!! Yeah, I'm biased !!!! Let's see some pics !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

6910B675-E958-4218-A349-3B73FB6D4926.jpeg
CFB8DE94-1491-436C-A0B2-FE759483BA6B.jpeg
E613160B-9158-464F-B957-5994649FF643.jpeg
0B55AE36-5DC0-4BE0-9CEF-90E3BCE94FA0.jpeg
A0B93ADB-BE18-4FF2-B95E-6369C06E29EB.jpeg

looking good

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the rest of the 70 RR convertible build

Auto Transport Service
Back