• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HowTo 65 Hemi Seat Brackets...

DODGER

Local time
11:10 AM
Reaction score
hi Folks,

Can anybody show me a Picture where i can see how the A100 Seat is mounted to the Lightweight bracket?
I´m trying to mount my A100 Seats to the 65 Race Hemi Seat Brackets that i got from http://ssandafx.com for my 65 Belvedere II.
But it seems like the Brackets are to short!?

Thanks
Peter

When I make it back home I will take you some picture as I pulled the A100 seats out of my 65 wagon that has super stock seats.
Matt

hi Folks,

Can anybody show me a Picture where i can see how the A100 Seat is mounted to the Lightweight bracket?
I´m trying to mount my A100 Seats to the 65 Race Hemi Seat Brackets that i got from http://ssandafx.com for my 65 Belvedere II.
But it seems like the Brackets are to short!?

For what its worth, my brackets seemed too short also. I made adapters to make the brackets fit the A100 seat mounting points.

For what its worth, my brackets seemed too short also. I made adapters to make the brackets fit the A100 seat mounting points.

can you descripe what you've done?
Thanks

Peter

Ok here are the pictures of my seats. As best i remeber the actual seat frame had the outer holes that I used, I just had to add the threaded nutserts for the bolts. I just has to feel through the material to find the hole. You can see the original A100 holes that i did not use. The first pictures are of the passenger side seat. I also used the slides off the drivers A100 van seat to make an adjustable slide for the drivers side. If you you put the tracks flat on the floor where they should go you are fairly close to the dash or at least for my but I am
6'1". The floors in these cars drop off as you get close to the rear foot boards.
Once installed the passenger seat used the original two outer holes in the floor from the bench seat, but I had to move the drivers seat in to center it up so I had to make 4 new holes for it. I will attach a picture of the bottom drivers floor pan, if you look you will see 4 black plastic push-ins the I used to block the holes from the drivers S/S seat. I hope this helps you out. Matt

Attachments

• IMG_4806.jpg
    IMG_4806.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 731
  • IMG_4807.jpg
    IMG_4807.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 707
  • IMG_4808.jpg
    IMG_4808.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 719
  • IMG_4809.jpg
    IMG_4809.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 708
  • IMG_4810.jpg
    IMG_4810.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 680
  • IMG_4811.jpg
    IMG_4811.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 721
  • IMG_4812.jpg
    IMG_4812.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG_4813.jpg
    IMG_4813.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 674
  • IMG_4814.jpg
    IMG_4814.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 723
  • IMG_4815.jpg
    IMG_4815.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 693
  • IMG_4758.jpg
    IMG_4758.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 716
Thank you Matt!
I guess i have to figure something out

Peter

can you descripe what you've done?
Thanks

I bolted steel bar to the existing mounting holes in the A100 seat frame and then bolted the SS bracket to the steel bar. Did this for each SS bracket. For alignment, the front hole of the seat lines up with the front hole of the SS bracket. My seats are stationary rather than adjustable like Matt's.

I bolted steel bar to the existing mounting holes in the A100 seat frame and then bolted the SS bracket to the steel bar. Did this for each SS bracket. For alignment, the front hole of the seat lines up with the front hole of the SS bracket. My seats are stationary rather than adjustable like Matt's.

Thank you!

Peter

very strange because all 3 of my cars have the seat brackets and mine go in the correct holes with no extra brackets. somebody either made your brackets wrong or possibly yours are upside down. just saying. how can all 3 of my cars go in correctly.

seat brackets

If you are over 5,10 the stock height ss brackets are too tall gary ball makes 2" shorter brackets that fit his ss seats and the A 100-100 seat

I used the SS and AFX brackets on my A-100 seats and they bolted up perfectly.

Auto Transport Service
Back