• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

https://www.fireweatheravalanche.org/

The fires in California are massive. Today in Phoenix it was like an overcast day all day. No clouds though it was all smoke from a California.

I’m quite aways away from the nearest fire but the smoke sure is bad here tonight. We’re getting the smoke from Oregon. Air quality is currently listed as hazardous here where I live.

519E26A6-D315-42B4-9C12-33510F360BD0.jpeg
D91158C0-A8DD-4259-9E64-A55F8A82D419.jpeg
20B40653-8D2A-41AB-BDFA-C8318747D1A6.jpeg
Nearest fires are probably 100 miles away or so. And this is current at my house. That little bright dot in the second picture is the sun...

That looks exactly like our smoke issue here in Reno NV. Sucks big time as I have breathing issues as it is. Cannot go out side for even just a few minutes without it effecting my nose and eyes so I just stay in doors. I do have a Ultra Violet Scrubber attached to my furnace that is helping with the inside of the house air quality. Only downside is it has to run 24/7 with the furnace fan running constantly in order to make it work properly and do its job. But this is just getting so out of hand how pissed off Mother Nature is...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

That looks exactly like our smoke issue here in Reno NV. Sucks big time as I have breathing issues as it is. Cannot go out side for even just a few minutes without it effecting my nose and eyes so I just stay in doors. I do have a Ultra Violet Scrubber attached to my furnace that is helping with the inside of the house air quality. Only downside is it has to run 24/7 with the furnace fan running constantly in order to make it work properly and do its job. But this is just getting so out of hand how pissed off Mother Nature is...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
I'm pretty much the same way these days! Just a neighbor burning his fire pit and the breeze bringing it over to my yard puts me in the house :(

It’s giving me a stuffy nose and a slightly sore throat. I feel extremely lucky though to only have to deal with smoke. Those pore people where the fires are actually at are the ones who are really suffering. Entire towns have burned to the ground.

Auto Transport Service
Back