Hub centric rings centerline convopro

Tires and Wheels (Mopar Hubcaps Too)

1. Ingemar Viklund

Ingemar Viklund New Member

Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    So.. Bought myself a nice set of original centerline convopro wheels for my 69 Satellite. Found the right style lugnuts but what about the space between the wheelcenter and the hub of the car? Some say I must use spigot rings, hubcentric rings to get a perfect fit others say I dont have to fo anything more than torque the lugnuts.. Does anyone know the correct size of the spigotrings to use? Will mounting the centercaps on the wheels help anything?

2. 33 IMP

33 IMP Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    There have literally been billions of miles traveled by cars without hub centric wheels.
    But if you think you need them, go for it.
    I have five sets of centerlines, not a hub centric among them. No problems either.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bill76

Bill76 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      3:48 PM
      They help separate your money from your wallet, Really all they do is help lining up the studs when putting on the wheel . The clamping force of the lug studs and nuts is what centers and holds on the wheel. Never used them and never lost a wheel in over 50 years of driving.

• Like Like x 1
      1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.