• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Huey helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberty MW

Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have the coolest yard art or tree fort. I am willing to sell/trade for 70-72 A body or E body or 68-70 B body car, project, parts or collections. Let me know what you have. This bird is valued around 35k in parts and scrap. No engine/main rotor. Don't let that stop you from offering, never know what I'll go for. I can deliver also!
20220415_130657.jpg
20220415_130837.jpg

What year is it and does it have any bondo on it?

Not sure how my neighbors would feel about the new yard art.... But I would 100% love it....:lol:

Is that the one that used to be at the old Boring Army Surplus? I always thought that was so cool when I would go there with my Dad.

I have the coolest yard art or tree fort. I am willing to sell/trade for 70-72 A body or E body or 68-70 B body car, project, parts or collections. Let me know what you have. This bird is valued around 35k in parts and scrap. No engine/main rotor. Don't let that stop you from offering, never know what I'll go for. I can deliver also!View attachment 1270406View attachment 1270407
How are the frame rails? Asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back