• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Hughes Exhaust Roller Rockers 1.6 ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewzer67

Local time
9:48 AM
Reaction score
I recently had a rocker shaft break on me and hurt two exhaust rockers and am looking for replacements. Everything else is ok in the set but the rollers on both got pretty beat up. I don't think that Hughes will repair them and I don't know if their newer style is the same geometry as their old ones. If anyone has a partial set they want to sell, please PM me. I am not against having a few spares rolling around.

Rockers.jpg

I recently had a rocker shaft break on me and hurt two exhaust rockers and am looking for replacements. Everything else is ok in the set but the rollers on both got pretty beat up. I don't think that Hughes will repair them and I don't know if their newer style is the same geometry as their old ones. If anyone has a partial set they want to sell, please PM me. I am not against having a few spares rolling around.

View attachment 911518

You might want to check with Dove rocker arms.. I believe they make them for Hughes. They might be able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back