• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hurricane coming !

65-440

Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
Well this one looks like it is actually going to come in. Havent had a good one in a long time. Schools are closed the rest of the week, mandatory evacuations are out. Now I'm torn on what to do with my crap ! We'll be riding this one out, got a generator and plenty of food and supplies. Will probably put both cars up on jack stands in the garage and try to get as much crap off the floor as possible. Never had water in there before but its gotten a few feet away. The ground is very saturated right now, been a very wet summer ! Stay safe everyone !

Sounds like a good time to take a road trip in them mopars.
I told my wife the other day if we were to evacuate she'd be driving the coronet and I'll take the dart. Load the cars up and head sure west into Tennessee. All the other stuff can stay, cars need to be saved, she was completely on board !

Hope you get thru this ok and keep safe.

a006f0017e8666aced149fbbf8291a63--hurricane-preparedness-hurricane-sandy.jpg

Funny-Hurricane-Warning-System.jpg

Hurricane-Donald-131120.jpg

clip_image002-10.jpg

Stay safe and if driving away in those cars if it gets bad enough is your plan make sure both are filled with gas!!!

Stay safe man! I'm in zone D where I'm at in Chesapeake but I already had plans to go on vacation to Colorado starting this weekend so I'm just leaving to head west a couple of days early. Got my Satellite in the garage at my parents house which is kind of at the top of a little hill, so hopefully there won't be any issues with flooding.
This one could be really bad...especially down south of us in Carolina. Hopefully it doesn't slow down and sit at the coast like they're saying and keeps moving inland.

Stay safe man! I'm in zone D where I'm at in Chesapeake but I already had plans to go on vacation to Colorado starting this weekend so I'm just leaving to head west a couple of days early. Got my Satellite in the garage at my parents house which is kind of at the top of a little hill, so hopefully there won't be any issues with flooding.
This one could be really bad...especially down south of us in Carolina. Hopefully it doesn't slow down and sit at the coast like they're saying and keeps moving inland.
I'm in zone C. There saying once it hits land it'll stall and just keep dumping water. The rain totals in NC and even over to the mountains are crazy! Safe travels !

So, that's what I heard today, the potential rain water deluge. Hope all in the area keep safe and sound !

Stay safe & dry as possible
preferably on high ground

good luck everyone
that's having to go thru this storm
& events before or following

They're predicting 4 feet of rain in some areas.

Looks like my area might just dodge this bullet. It keeps going further and further south. Less wind and rain here but the tidal surge remains the same.

Auto Transport Service
Back