• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Hurst Competition Plus Shifter and Install Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncrobb

Local time
8:51 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is a Hurst Competition Plus 4 speed shifter (p/n 3916789) and an installation kit (p/n 3734089). Purchased in the fall last year, mocked up on a trans but never installed in the car. It isn’t new, but it’s in unused excellent condition. I think I had to remove a little from a outside corner radius on one rod for clearance and then I repainted the area. Based on the info on Hurst’s website and talking to their tech line I bought this setup for my ‘73 RR. Needless to say it does not work. Take a look at the pics and you can see what it looks like on the trans. Yes, it’s an A833 OD and does not come with the shifter. The linkage and mounting setup is made to work on the forward shifter mounting location. To my knowledge everything that came in the boxes is there less some packing stuff. I may still have the installation instructions, if not you can find them online. Brewers, Summit and Classic Industries are at around $665 without tax or shipping. Asking $550 plus shipping. I’ll box it all in the shifter box before sending it out.

Thanks for looking,
Robb
GXmGLIZ.jpg

z5YZySA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back