• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hurst Ram Rod Application Question

Road Grabber

Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
I have a set of Hurst Shifter Ram Rods I located in my tool box that my brother used to own. I'm looking for some clarification of the application. I know he used to work on his 1968 Coronet 440 and was setting it up to race.

There are a few pictures I found on the internet but some of them look different.

Do these fit using the rear shifter mount? Do they need a special mounting bracket to use them?

I have no use for them but I know someone can use them. They aren't easy to find.

straight short rod - 13"
Straight long rod - 17-1/4"
Rev bent rod - 14"

Thank you in advance...

IMG-0001 (1).jpg

I have a set of Hurst Shifter Ram Rods I located in my tool box that my brother used to own. I'm looking for some clarification of the application. I know he used to work on his 1968 Coronet 440 and was setting it up to race.

There are a few pictures I found on the internet but some of them look different.

Do these fit using the rear shifter mount? Do they need a special mounting bracket to use them?

I have no use for them but I know someone can use them. They aren't easy to find.

straight short rod - 13"
Straight long rod - 17-1/4"
Rev bent rod - 14"

Thank you in advance...

View attachment 1351544
Sending PM.

Auto Transport Service
Back