• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’m baaaak

cbodybob

Local time
8:22 PM
Reaction score
LOL. Looks like Joey got me all fixed up & I’m back to Cbodybob again. He’s good at keeping the trains running on time that Joey fella is. Gotta have one C body guy on a B body group right…just call me the black sheep in the group. I’m about to drop a NASCAR B body video over on the racing section. I think you guys will like it.

There are unnamed member (s) here that aspire to own a C body again, or for the very first time.

They make great cruisers. Some better than others. Sport Furys & 300’s are pretty nice & fast

My buddies Sport Fury... I rebuilt the front end, new ball joints, tie rod ends, idler & pitman, Firm Feel box, offset upper bushings set for max caster, new lower bushings, steel lined strut rod bushings... Good shocks, 17" performance tires, aligned to modern specs... Unbelievable how nice the car cruises...

IMG_2601.JPG

BTW good to Joey got ya fixed up... He's top shelf...

Edited, forgot the photo..

Last edited:
My buddies Sport Fury... I rebuilt the front end, new ball joints, tie rod ends, idler & pitman, Firm Feel box, offset upper bushings set for max caster, new lower bushings, steel lined strut rod bushings... Good shocks, 17" performance tires, aligned to modern specs... Unbelievable how nice the car cruises...

View attachment 1284595

BTW good to Joey got ya fixed up... He's top shelf...

Edited, forgot the photo..
Nice car. C body MOPARS are very underrated. Well engineered cars. So many models & varities. Something for everybody

My little brother just picked this one up down in Atlanta. I steered him towards it after
spying it on FB Marketplace one evening. He lived nearby and was able to check it all
out, then made an offer and brought it home.
Seriously nice car, well maintained (1977 New Yorker).
4866e2754c8c40a06346ff95180daafa7c7f3a7c.jpg

My little brother just picked this one up down in Atlanta. I steered him towards it after
spying it on FB Marketplace one evening. He lived nearby and was able to check it all
View attachment 1284617
My dad had that very car in white.......ALL white. He claimed the 440 would knock down 17 on the highway. Maybe it did but he was known to fudge on stuff lol

LOL. Looks like Joey got me all fixed up & I’m back to Cbodybob again. He’s good at keeping the trains running on time that Joey fella is. Gotta have one C body guy on a B body group right…just call me the black sheep in the group. I’m about to drop a NASCAR B body video over on the racing section. I think you guys will like it.

Who are you again?

View attachment 1284617

I have a cousin down your way, more so below Murphy NC but in Tenn., who worked for Chrysler in the late 70s. They gave him one just like that. Really a nice car. He was a big wig but I don't remember which plant it was anymore.

Auto Transport Service
Back