• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I apologize to the moderators

Post_count_meme.jpg

But seriously, here’s the deal. If I’ve genuinely offended anyone, I do, in fact apologize. Richard Cranium can dish it out, and he can take it. I have nothing but respect for him as a result. This isn’t our first debate. The rest of you, I don’t know. Case by case basis.
The reason I am sorry is that I really do come here for B body stuff. The vast majority of my posts reflect that. I do, however, occasionally get pulled into a vortex. Other people jump in, and it grows. That’s why I’m not on the political forum, it’s not why I’m here. Why the original post that started all of this even appeared on my feed is a mystery. I didn’t want it or seek it out.
This is far and away the best site that I know of. I enjoy and appreciate it, and everyone in it. If I’ve made it a less enjoyable site for anyone I do apologize.

What?????????? People get hurt by words? Ahh screw this internet thing.. Nothing good can come from it anyhow. Some Nancy's just need to pull the cotton out of their coddled vaginas and get over it.

I can't get that ******* banjo tune out of my head — so there's that.:bananaweed:

Dang, you just insulted my Daddy / Uncle.

Auto Transport Service
Back