• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I bought this for you Dear, I swear!

olddog67

Local time
9:57 AM
Reaction score
Not really no...I bought it for me!

So I saw this on Kijiji last week and just had to have it lol. It came from Washington originally and was imported to Alberta around 8 years ago. It is ALL original slant 6 with AC. There is one patch in the floor in the drivers floor area and that's it! The paint is the OE paint with all the OE panels still on the car! We just don't see cars in this province in this condition so as soon as I saw it I felt very sick, so sick I couldn't even get to work the following day...but I started to feel better 4.5 hours later that morning when I pulled into the driveway of the seller!

For now shes gonna get a new vinyl top, needs a manifold gasket & a tune up and then drive it! It rained on the weekend so now I dont even have to wash it!

Sorry its not a B Body but I just had to share my newest old Mopar!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

congrats looks good nice find have fun with it

CongratulaTions on The find. Let us know how the manifold gasket job goes for ya.

Cool beans! And are you doing a granny drag and holding up traffic? :D

I hope “she’s” happy with the new purchase..... lol

Good buy. I would drive it as it is for a while. As I saved up for a 340 4 sp clone build.

Paint it brown & it can be "Al Bundy's" cloned car ... JK

congrats :thumbsup:
I hope it's all you thought is will be

Auto Transport Service
Back