• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I can’t afford it...

I think Speedkore built it. They did that ‘70 ‘Cuda Kevin Hart had.

I did see Jay Leno have this car on his channel.

I wonder what they want for the carbon fiber hood and fenders... I could use a set. :)

I think the current Hot Rod Magazine has a Carbon Fiber article about SpeedCore and it shows some of the parts.

I think for that kind of price. I could by a mobile home with a 5 car garage. And maybe a pair of wing cars and be far better off .:)

Last edited:
My 500k would get spent on another house, a big new garage, at least another eight cars worth, and a Track Hawk. I think I might have money left over.

I think Speedkore built it. They did that ‘70 ‘Cuda Kevin Hart had.

I did see Jay Leno have this car on his channel.

I wonder what they want for the carbon fiber hood and fenders... I could use a set. :)

https://speedkore.com/shop/dodge/charger/dodge-charger-front-fenders/

"Call for price" :lol:

Not that I'm in the market, but... what's a 1 of 1 custom, 1600+ HP, carbon fiber car go for? $500k doesn't seem out of line compared to some of the other high-dollar stuff that roll across the auction block.

According to the VIN... it’s actually a ‘69.

XS29L9B273534

What ever floats their boat. Not into restomods or the likeness. I love my Mopars bone stock. Maybe because I’m 66 and love them the way they left the factory. But everyone has a different opinion

What ever floats their boat. Not into restomods or the likeness. I love my Mopars bone stock. Maybe because I’m 66 and love them the way they left the factory. But everyone has a different opinion

Just from looking over on BAT, restomods seem to sell for more than OEM restos.

I like my cars mostly stock looking, but with a 1978 look to them.

“Prices are subject to change without notice” douche

I think its badass, maybe not $500K badass but pretty awesome nonetheless. There is a crap ton of fabrication in that car not to mention the CF parts. Personally I generally cannot stand stock. Sure, I like the general look and lines of the cars and perhaps some of the interior layouts but the rest is uninteresting to me. I will walk past a long line of restored cars to look at one well executed hotrod, restomod, etc.

Don't know why I look at this stuff.....can't afford a rusted out real one.....

Free local pickup :rolleyes:

Well - ya can always ask for whatever price you dream of...but then there's the other thing about never selling it..

Auto Transport Service
Back