• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I cant believe this !

383man

Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
For months I have not been able to get this site to work on my computer. And I tried it today and all the sudden it works ! I have no idea why it would not work as all other sites worked fine for me. Anyway I hope it keeps working so I can hang around again. Ron

Who are you again?

44546048_b170dd81f4_z.jpg

For months I have not been able to get this site to work on my computer. And I tried it today and all the sudden it works ! I have no idea why it would not work as all other sites worked fine for me. Anyway I hope it keeps working so I can hang around again. Ron

Welcome back stranger :headbang:

Maybe it was because you had work to do at work. lol

Sucks to be you!!!!

Look at the bright side, for several months you didn't have to put up with Dickie's posts.

I have the same problem. Will not work with Firefox.
Started using Chrome. All is well.
Be easy on your computer, they have feelings too!

Good to have you back! I use firefox on one machine and explorer on another and it works for me. You did have the computer plugged in, right? :tongueflap:

Thanks for the kind replies. Ron

Hey Ron...Are you thinking of hanging here more than that other "MOPARTS" site? Better group here and more fun anyway. Welcome back....cr8crshr/Tuck

'putters suck and they know it, and to hell with Bill Gates too!

I have had issues and it seems as tho EVERYTHING needs "updated" what seems ALL the freakin time!

Ohhh yeah, did you have cookies enabled?

I use Firefox on both my computers, one is still XP ( i hate to give up on) and one is windows 7... Seems to be fine with mine, I use different programs to do and keep them maintenance free and i know that helps, Defraging and emptying old files like temporary internet pages may help.. Welcome back and do hope you find the problem, if all other sites work, there's no reason this shouldn't..

Auto Transport Service
Back